martes, 1 de junio de 2021

JVS TSLM 3o/4th METACOGNITIVE COMPREHENSION PROGRAM 20-21 Juan Carlos Zavala

From the myths of the legends I learned what they belived before from Hallofrom peaween curiositites of that time,from Thanksgiving in history, from the revolution that was made.

                                                                           DECEMBER 

From the magic winter fest I learned to be careful 

                                                                            JANUARY

From the new year I learned more about its history of new opportunities I learned to take adventage of them

                                                                            FEBRUARY

I learned from peaceful coexixtence not to make so many problems and I got know my community more 

                                                                           MARCH

In art and literature I learned to express myself better 
In the change of season I learned to see what nature is like 
In the spring I learned to see what flowers are like 
The egg and potato salad come out very rich

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario